Mr Morgan went the extra mile in assisting me in my application to do A-Level at a UK boarding school. He helped at every stage of the process and was always hands-on to deal with issues and answer queries that arose.„
Morgan Oxford Education specialises in placing students into schools and universities across the world. We have successfully placed students into courses in the UK and USA, among other countries, for the past 13 years.
Our team of dedicated professionals will provide you with a personalised and high quality service aimed at ensuring you successfully meet your goal of studying abroad. The academic advisors and international placement consultants will help you apply and secure admission internationally when you are:
1) transitioning from a primary or prep school into an overseas secondary or high school;
2) looking at study options and placements for IGCSE, A Levels or IBDP and international foundation year courses;
3) considering a range of options at university level: foundation, undergraduate (BSc/BA) or postgraduate (Masters/PhD) courses;
4) applying for vocational training pathways (BTec/HNC/HND/NVQ) across a range of career pathways;
5) exploring the options for medical degrees across the world.
Our services include helping with the application and admission process, visa guidance, flight booking and accommodation. Because we are student-focussed, the support we provide is tailored to the needs of each individual. We take great pride in responding to your enquiries within 48 hours of you contacting us.
We look forward to working with you, as you prepare for the next stage of your educational journey.
Considers the advantages of sixth colleges and sixth forms in schools. A-Levels, International Foundation Year, IB Diploma and other vocational courses are provided for. There are a number of advantages: social, academic and supportive.Read full story